Saturday, May 31, 2014

Synchrony by Cindy Ray hale; review;

Synchrony, by Cindy Ray Hale 


Blurb: When her parents discover she’s been sneaking out with Isaac Robinson, the forbidden Baptist boy, Mormon girl Destiny Clark decides it’s time to keep their relationship quiet. As their relationship moves to shakier ground, Destiny discovers that Isaac has a terrible secret, and she is left completely shattered.


The moment Destiny feels all hope is lost, Preston Nelson, her longtime church friend and Isaac's bitter rival, arrives like a beacon of light. It isn't long before two separate disasters strike for Preston and Destiny's best friend, Hannah. As Destiny helps them through their issues, she discovers that sometimes the best way to forget about your own problems is to help a friend in need.



My review: I had the amazing opportunity to Beta - Read this awesome book! 


My first reaction while reading this was screaming out loud and "fangirling" a ton!!


My second reaction throughout the whole entire book all I can really say is that I was shocked at how amazing it was the first book (Destiny) was also awesome but I loved synchrony even more 


My favorite character would have to be Isaac! He is just described so well and in my imagination (very dreamy) *although I am team Preston! *


This book I feel has life lessons!


This book has a huge variety of friendship, love, and family! 


You can tell that this book was written from the heart of a wonderful author

No comments:

Post a Comment