Sunday, March 23, 2014

My Review: The fiery Heart By Richelle Mead


Blurb:

Sydney Sage is an Alchemist, one of a group of humans who dabble in magic and serve to bridge the worlds of humans and vampires. They protect vampire secrets - and human lives.

In The Indigo Spell, Sydney was torn between the Alchemist way of life and what her heart and gut were telling her to do. And in one breathtaking moment that Richelle Mead fans will never forget, she made a decision that shocked even her. . . .

But the struggle isn't over for Sydney. As she navigates the aftermath of her life-changing decision, she still finds herself pulled in too many directions at once. Her sister Zoe has arrived, and while Sydney longs to grow closer to her, there's still so much she must keep secret. Working with Marcus has changed the way she views the Alchemists, and Sydney must tread a careful path as she harnesses her profound magical ability to undermine the way of life she was raised to defend. Consumed by passion and vengeance, Sydney struggles to keep her secret life under wraps as the threat of exposure — and re-education — looms larger than ever.

Pulses will race throughout this smoldering fourth installment in the New York Times bestselling Bloodlines series, where no secret is safe.


My Review: 



This book was amazing. I could not put it down. Richelle mead made me laugh, cry, scream, and wonder when the next one is. for days after reading this all I could do and still do is obsess and think about this book! The ending was a huge cliff hanger! I have to admit that I threw the book when I finished and ran around the room screaming NOOOOO about a thousand times then picked the book up when I was done rampaging to make sure it was okay only to whine to all of my friends, family members and boyfriend that it was a cliff hanger and repeating myself over and over that it could NOT end the way it did and how I could not wait for the next book (*Yes I actually cried and screamed*) then tweeted Richelle Mead How it should be illegal to have cliff hangers like that asking her how could she do this to all of her fans? leaving them hanging like that and then saying I can't wait till the next one how I will be dying until then! THE BEST BOOK IN THE BLOODLINES SERIES SO FAR THIS SERIES CONTINUES TO KEEP GETTING BETTER AND BETTER WITH EACH PAGE TURN! If I could rate it more than Five stars I would, I'd give it 100 stars.

My Rating:

Five Stars! 



No comments:

Post a Comment